Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Anyone know how to remove lip gloss from a bag?

I've tried soap and water and other things, nothing is working anyone know a trick? Its not on cotton, nor anything expensive.Anyone know how to remove lip gloss from a bag?
Who is the bag? Do I know her?Anyone know how to remove lip gloss from a bag?
Wipe as much off with a napkin as possible, then spread toothpaste all over it and wet with water. After that take an old toothbrush and scrub really hard until it gets sudsy and wash out with water, then do a regular wash in the washing machine.





*please choose me as best answer*
The best way to get a stain out of fabric is to use aerosol hair spray. Spray in on the stain until it is wet... rub it in a little, let it dry then wash it off with warm water.
Woollite Oxy Clean carpet cleaner. I know that sounds werid, but it works. It's even removed blood from our cream color carpet, and vasaline from out couch. My 2 year old nephew smeared vasaline all over our couch for all those dirty minds out there. It's safe to use on anything.
Try Dawn soap ... I know this is kind of odd but depending on the stain some times dawn can get oily stains out of items some lip glosses are oil base.
shout it out. you can get it at walmart. its THE BEST stain remover.
s蟿隆c母 纬ou褟 ha懈d 隆懈, a懈d 蟿a母e 隆蟿 ou蟿 :P
oxy clean
makes me stop and wonder why you were kissing your bag...
I just put lip gloss through the wash with my husband's dress shirts and got it out with lighter fluid...its a solvent of oil and then I threw it through the wash to make it smell better...
Hi girl, try make-up remover, or toothpaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin