Monday, June 21, 2010

Is there any other lip gloss that compares to fruit frappe' lip gloss?

I ask, because this lip gloss seems so hard to find. I love this lip gloss because it has that juicy, mouth watering, silicone- shining effects to it. I also love the fact that each shade of their glosses have a subtle hint of color that can compliment also ANY lip liner or lip color/stick.





I don't have a lot of time to wait for my order, lol, is there any other brand of gloss that compares to this? In Georgia, I find that it has been discontinued in stores, hard to find in many stores, when trying to order online its on back-order or it doesn't come in time.





Does Fruit Frappe' have a twin out there somewhere?! My favorite one is the Mango lip gloss! It looks excellent in photographs and on a hot date, lol.Is there any other lip gloss that compares to fruit frappe' lip gloss?
the revlon glosses are pretty good..Is there any other lip gloss that compares to fruit frappe' lip gloss?
Cover girl fruit spritzers. My sister swears by it.
mac lipglass or shine seduction from maybelline, or i like to use neutrogena 3-in-1 lipbalm, lipstick and lipgloss. %26lt;3 it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin