Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where can I get a good dark red lip gloss?

I'm trying to find a shade of red that looks good on me. I'm fair skinned, with freckles and medium brown hair. I'm trying to find a darker shade of red, like with more of a brown/black tint? cause I don't look good in pinks and most of the bright reds have a pink tone to them. Any help you can give me would be great.Where can I get a good dark red lip gloss?
Sephora, Mac Counter in department store, or for cheaper stuff, walgreensWhere can I get a good dark red lip gloss?
You can find it at http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8%26amp;鈥?/a>
COVERGIRL OR MAYBELLINE HAVE AMAZING LIP GLOSSES IN A HUGE RANGE OF COLORS. ALL ARE UNDER FIVE BUCKS.
Chanelle


Benefit


Mary Kay
i too am fair skinned with your same hair color, i use Dior ADDICT lip gloss in red stockings! it is bright red with gold undertones..try it out at sephora!
walmart
Lancome they work best.
  • wefixmoney.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    healthy skin