Monday, June 21, 2010

Are there really benefits to blue lip gloss?

I'm in a pink lip gloss rut and I want a change. My skin tone is pale as hell and my lips are a natural grapefruit pink, so I always buy pink lip gloss or lipstick to match that. But now I'm getting bored of pink, and have heard many things about blue lip gloss actually evening out and enhancing your natural lip shade, along with making your teeth appear whiter. Is this true? Because I'm cautious that blue lip gloss, even sheer, will make me appear to be dead.Are there really benefits to blue lip gloss?
Any cooler tones will make your teeth appear whiter. The darker the better. Stick with purple. Blue is a gimmick.Are there really benefits to blue lip gloss?
Pink is a cute shade for lips but I do agree that it can get a little boring. Blue might be a little to flash depending on what shade and brand you get. Maybe try some light reds, light browns, or maybe even a clear with some glitter.
I have blue lipgloss, it's called California Kissin by Benefit.





It's awesome, it does make your teeth look white and it has a minty cool scent. :]





http://www.kissandmakeup.tv/2007/05/bene鈥?/a>
Honestly stick with pinks cause anything darker will make you look pale. Red's especially will make the tannest person look white as hell! Yeah the blue will make your teeth look whiter but it will also make the rest of you look it too.
yea blue makes ur teeth whiter but i thnk u shud get a lip balm instead of lipgloss cuz u dont want 2 loo freakiy
i have blue and it makes your teeth look great! it is fun and it is different so u will stand out in the croud!
yes, blue lips/blue nails make you look dead. a real turn-off for guys. stay natural as poss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin