Monday, June 21, 2010

How do you put up with lip gloss?

I like it as much as any other girl. I think girls look so pretty when they have shiny glossy lips... But I can't stand wearing it!!!





And I actually won't unless I have all my hair back. Even if my hair is in a pony tail if manages to find some way to whip around and stick to my lips. Does it have to be so sticky?!





And how are you guys managing to wear it with your hair down? I feel like such an outsider sometimes.





Are all lip glosses sticky? Do you use something that isn't?How do you put up with lip gloss?
ur getting the really sticky one. get a oil base lip gloss. i get my lip gloss from avon. plus there are some that dont even rub off cuz my boyfriend used to get mad when i kiss him and he sticks to me ......How do you put up with lip gloss?
I know what u mean lol most lipglosses are sticky


if you want your lips to shine but dont want it to feel sticky try chapstick but a shiny one those on commercials where one chapstick they like put it in a dress its basically glossy so you could do that and at the same time are protecting your lips. Or put on a lipgloss then put on the chapstick the shine will still be their and not so much of the stickiness :) thats what i do :D
Not all lip glosses are sticky, some good high end lip glosses are not sticky at all but smooth. And i understand what you mean by the hair sticking to the gloss especially if it is on a windy day!


It's all about the formula of the lip gloss really, some are really sticky some ain't.
Honsetly, I really don;t nictice when that happens, I guess I'm used to it. Myf friends always pul hair away ffom my lips.


I don;tmid the sticky, but if you want one ith out it belive me or not, try Target Holiday kind It's cheap and in the dollar part. It feels wet not sticky,
I suppose that the most logical answer is to keep your hair cut short.





And,not all lipglosses are super-sticky.But,if you cannot stand that,it may be better for you to use a lip balm instead of a gloss. Bonne Bell makes some nice ones.
It seems the more ';cheaper'; brands are sticky, not to say they are cheap.


Mary Kay's lip gloss doesn't stick, and Boot's doesn't either.
Not all lip glosses are sticky, it depends what brand


I use MAC dazzle glasses and lip shines and they work really well they are a little more expensive 20-25 dollars but worth it.
i dont


cuz i dont wear it


i answered urs, so answer mine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
use a product line that has lqud lipgloss froexample Wetnwild

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin