Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Anyone know of a lip gloss and lip pencil that come together or in a set?

I like lip gloss but want to use a pencil as well. Thanks!Anyone know of a lip gloss and lip pencil that come together or in a set?
If you're up to buying your makeup online, cherryculture.com has a lipstick/liner duo (lipstick on one end, liner on the opposite). They will run you about $3.00 +s/h. Try looking for ';Princessa'; if you end up going there.





I'm not sure if they still carry it, but a few years back, I used to get a Lipstick/Liner duo (similar to above) from Covergirl. However, I haven't seen it in awhile - - they did the same thing for eyeshadow/eyeliner.





Hope this helps!Anyone know of a lip gloss and lip pencil that come together or in a set?
i know that bare minerals has a lip liner, lip stick, and lip gloss set, but i think it's like 35 dollars, thats all i can think of right now though, sorry.
I just got a Maybelline lip gloss that comes with the lip pencil. They are customized to match each other. It is called Shine Seduction. I got it at Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin