Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is a good lip stain? Easy to carry. My bf does not not like lip gloss when we kiss?

No glitter. Relatively inexpensive. I have tried Benefit Tint but it is hard to carry. Need a little moisture. Thanks! P.S. I have an olive/medium complexion. DO not like too pink or red...kind of neutral.What is a good lip stain? Easy to carry. My bf does not not like lip gloss when we kiss?
Cover Girl lipstain is inexpensive and easy. You may have to get a couple though, because their tube color is misleading and it will probably be dark. I think my fave is 415, and it would look great with your skintone. Again, go lighter than you would think. Cover with chapstick or your preference, the nature of lipstains prevents them from ever being moisturizing (it would sit on top of your lips, not be absorbed). Good luck!What is a good lip stain? Easy to carry. My bf does not not like lip gloss when we kiss?
Coonobabe glosses





glo toobs: ambrosia, debutante, hush





lux glo : burnt mexican, nude beach,adios mo-fo, cloud nine





x me gloss: desire, incognito, trance





None of these are reds, or deep pinks, plus they ship 4 free, (made in US)
covergirl!!!
Try Avon! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin