Monday, June 21, 2010

What is a chemical I can add to my lip gloss that when in contact with skin will give me some small buzz or?

something like that when it absorbs into my bloodstream. I don't want tingly lips but is there a drug or chemical or something naturally occuring that gives you a tiny buzz somehow? Weird I know.What is a chemical I can add to my lip gloss that when in contact with skin will give me some small buzz or?
If there is, it can't be healthy. And I don't think this is something you'd want to publicly broadcast on the net. :/What is a chemical I can add to my lip gloss that when in contact with skin will give me some small buzz or?
Menthol.
You're crazy for wanting to mix anything with makeup that already contains chemicals!!!!! Are you that desperate for a buzz? C'mon...Go drink a BUDwiser! Unless you're underage, then this question is totally rediculous. Well, I take that back...the question IS rediculous anyway.
thats going a little far to get high.... maybe if you extracted some THC from some bud and mixed it with the lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin