Monday, June 21, 2010

Looking for a lip gloss to add a little color for a friend who does not wear makeup. Any suggestions?

I am hoping for something like a chap stick to give her.Looking for a lip gloss to add a little color for a friend who does not wear makeup. Any suggestions?
Chap stick and lipgloss are two different things sweety. If you are looking for a lipgloss I like Loreal Juicy Tubes, it's sheer, shimmery and adds a little color. It last long and it's not to greasy and it's just $6.50. For chap stick I like Burt's Bees and Carmex. Celebrities use it and so do I. They keep your lips from being chapped all day and they have spf 15.Looking for a lip gloss to add a little color for a friend who does not wear makeup. Any suggestions?
Dr. pepper chap stick, I know its not really lip gloss but if you put a couple of layers of it it makes your lips shiny with a little bit of color and its only like two bucks.
just use a clear or like a light pink color and use a little foundation with just a touch of light blush and a little masscara.
RIMMEL VINYL LIP GLOSS IS AWESOME AND INEXPENSIVE.


TRY THE COLOUR ';SURREAL'; # 106.
i like viva glam from mac it is a very soft pink shimmer and only about 12 bucks
Well if you only want a tiny bit of color you fould find a clear lip gloss and put blush or eyeshadow in it.





I use it. And I think it gives me perfect control for how much color I want.





Lip Smakers is pretty cheap.





But make sure you get the liquid lip gloss, and not the stick of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin