Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How to make your own lip gloss?

I have the vasaline and all the other stuff but this one article I read on it said to put in substitute sugar so if I accendintly lick my lips I dont taste vasaline.... but can I just use normal sugar?How to make your own lip gloss?
Vasaline and cool aid mix works


and it makes a pretty color tooHow to make your own lip gloss?
USing normal sugar would be rather grainy. Maybe powdered sugar? Try it and see.
I have to agree with the first answer, vaseline gives your lips the shine and there is really not a big taste to it, the kool-aid thing sounds pretty cool though.
Use vaseline, I, olive oil.
vaseline mixed with any color eyeshadow........... read it in cosmo beauty book.... i don't think sugar would be healthy for your lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin