Monday, June 21, 2010

Are you supposed to wear lip gloss for pictures?

Help! I'm getting married soon and I never really wear lipstick. I usually wear light pink lip gloss if anything but I've heard it's not good to wear lip gloss for pictures. Is this true? I have a medium skin tone, brown hair and brown eyes. What colors would look pretty in pictures? lipstick or gloss? Thanks!Are you supposed to wear lip gloss for pictures?
actually for photos, a matte lipstick is going to look best. Gloss and reflect too much light. The photographer will probably be good enough to avoid that, but honestly on your wedding day if you wear a gloss, you can risk having your hair get caught in your lips if it's windy and having it all over your face.





Apply the matte lipstick for the pictures. MAC actually makes specialty lipsticks for photos and film (keep in mind they started out as a company that did stage make up).Are you supposed to wear lip gloss for pictures?
i think lip gloss is fine for the big day. I wore it at my friends wedding and i came up o.k on pics. I would wear whatever make-up you feel nicest in it's your big day congrats xxx
u can wear lipstick as well as a lipgloss........
id wear realllyy pale gloss.


you dont want to shine in the pictures
well it depends on your lips and if you want them to dominate that picture or not...i like to use medium tones just because my lips are a lil big, but i also have a lighter bottom lip so i use a lip liner and color my bottom lip in and out line the top lip and because bright colors work with my skin tone andy color could be pulled off
I think you should wear a neural toned lip color. I get the bare minerals brand fig. It goes on easy and I put a lip gloss on top. You have color all day even though the gloss doesn't last more than a few hours. I would recommend that because you never have time at your wedding to make yourself look good. As for pictures, it doesn't matter. I had gloss on and you wouldn't know it from the pictures.
There is nothing wrong with putting lip gloss on when you'll have your picture taken. But I suggest you to wear lipstick. I too do not wear lipstick and I hate wearing it but I know it looks good if you put on the right color. Don't over put lipstick though, you will look like a clown
use a lipstick or lipcolor and then on top of that apply a thin layer of lipgloss just to give it a little shine.
If you just take some sort of shiny lipgloss and put a dot right in the center of your lip it will make your lips look awseme. Check out this site for more makeup ideas.And congratulations on getting married!
Check with your photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin