Monday, June 21, 2010

How can I make my lip gloss feel less sticky?

I got a Beauty Rush lip gloss, and it feels so sticky and tacky and it causes my mouth to turn white at the edges. Is there a way to reduce the stickiness? It feels so tacky and stickyHow can I make my lip gloss feel less sticky?
well sometimes when it is sticky it means that you apply too much








but when you put on less and it still does the same thing than you can go and buy another kind





most kinds of lip gloss aren't sticky all you have to do is find the right kindHow can I make my lip gloss feel less sticky?
i have some beauty rush lip gloss and it does the same thing. it usually happens when i put on too much or put it on too heavy. i put it on my top lip first and then rub it in with my lips so get it on the bottom lip and that usually works for me.
Not really. Some of the Beauty Rush lip glosses are just thicker than others. Don't apply so much and use your finger to apply it to your lips. A little goes a long way.
It's just not good quality lip gloss
Put lip balm on first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin