Monday, June 21, 2010

How do I get a lip gloss stain out?

I have a really new white jacket that's really nice, but I got red lip gloss on it. It came out a little, but the spot is still tinted red. Thanks!How do I get a lip gloss stain out?
Dawn detergent is the best. Or any other grease fighting dish detergent! If it can get greasy food off dishes, it'll work for lip gloss!How do I get a lip gloss stain out?
you need to NOT RUB IT! or it will just get worked into the material.


im from england, so i dont know weather you have it but you should use something called vanish, its like a soap but it a soap that gets stains out like they vanish :) go to your supermarket in the washing powder isle and theyll have some...


or


you could try using a white alcohol spirit like vodka or anything else pure white.....press that on a few times with a clean cloth and the stain should lift out! hope i helped! this always happenes to me and both things work!!!
something that cuts grease to get the oils out, and something with bleach to get the color out. if the stain is on colored fabric use a bleach alternative so you don't ruin that color either.
I wouldn't risk doing it myself but to take it to a professional drycleaner...hopefully it isn't set in
vinegar works miracles
  • consolidate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    healthy skin