Monday, June 21, 2010

What happens to your lip gloss after you kiss on a date?

when the lip gloss is all gone after the kissing do you apply it again?What happens to your lip gloss after you kiss on a date?
yesWhat happens to your lip gloss after you kiss on a date?
noo, well depens on the guy i gess, my gf use to do it, but i asked her, not to if we was goin to end up kissin agin, it can be fairly unpesant to the guy, but if uv been kissing then goin out or somethink, thats up to u
My boyfriend always says that he never to worry about having lip balm or chapstick because he can just kiss me and get some, being as I have ';a chapstick fetish'; as he calls it. I ALWAYS have some on me.
LIP GLOSS CAN BE REALLY STICKY TO MAKEOUT WITH YIKES! LOL i use chap stick just a lil bit though right before the date
Yea I put it on again cause most of it is usually left on my boyfriend's lips.LOL
mostly!
I don't normally.
if it tastes good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin