Monday, June 21, 2010

What is your favorite lip gloss flavor?

I'm trying to find the perfect flavor for me and I can't seem to find one. Please tell me your favorite lip gloss flavor and what your personality is. Thanks!What is your favorite lip gloss flavor?
My favorite flavor is a tie between watermelon %26amp; cotton candy.......


My personality is caring, compassionate, loving, forgiving, fun, and very friendly





:)What is your favorite lip gloss flavor?
vanilla or raspberry (form the softlips chapsticks)





but for lipgloss?


I like mint, from c.o. bigelow





I am kind of quiet, but i can be really outgoing
well i dont have a fav. flavor i LOVE bath and body they have the best lipgloss well i think


and victorias secret my fav. flavor is bubble gum! its soooo good
pineapple or melon, i had a chocolate one before it was too sickly





my personality hmm i guess im a joker im very caring to other people


listening to their problems that kind of thing
I try not to get too ';attached'; to any certain flavor,cause sure as I do,that one gets discontinued.
Pina Colada or Cosmopolitan ;) (buy it at Icing by Claires)
i love anything vanilla!





im a very fun spunky girl lol Im outgoing and Im very trustworthy.
cotton candy or blue raspberry
mango or cotton candy, or watermelon. pretty much all!
grape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin