Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What makes guys think that girls with lip gloss and mascara are automatically loose ladies?

.......two things which i can't live without.What makes guys think that girls with lip gloss and mascara are automatically loose ladies?
because they overdo their make up for a reason...to attract men of course.What makes guys think that girls with lip gloss and mascara are automatically loose ladies?
Because they're presumptuous enough to think that's all they need. But I don't agree with whoever told you this.


Lip gloss is sexy, yum yum. but it doesn't make you ';loose';.
Cause it is apart of a hoes attire. Just kidding. But where did you get that from thou, not all guys feel that way, I dont.
Well it's what you do with the lips and eyes. Not necessarily the cosmetics you put on them.
I think you might be hanging around some really uptight guys.
That's crazy!


Wonder if their Mothers wear make-up.....
Who told you that? That is a false hood. I know that and I'm a chick!!
I don't but it's always awesome to categorize us
You must be young and only deal with boys. just grow the phuck up and do not worry about what they think
Is that really true. I never realized that.





Men, is this true?
Beause they dont have panties
because I like those kinds of girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin