Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is a good clear lip gloss for kids?

My daughter is going to 7th grade and I figured that she is old enough to have lip gloss and she wants a clear one.What is a good clear lip gloss for kids?
Ok, I know that your evidently a mom and I know that my mom likes us to have all this natural stuff so that we will be healthy and stuff... and trust me I don't blame her! She doesn't even like us to eat school lunches =) anyway...





I'm 15 and a sophmore and I wear Neauties. It helps protect my lips very well. It's got a really creamy texture so it puts a barrier between things that can chap my lips like wind and stuff so I really like that. Also it comes in awesome flavors so it's not like something that is un-stylish or whatever she would call it. It's all natural which is why my mom likes me and my sister to wear it. We just get the gift set and we all 3 share it. I wear it at night and it makes my lips really soft too.





If you decide to buy this for her, be sure to give her this advice: the more you put on the shinier it gets!





My mom wears it too... in fact that's like the only thing she wears now! So I don't really know, but you may like to try it too!





I like the Cherry and Strawberry best for this type of weather (hot and summery), but in the winter I like the peppermint and original better because when the wind blows the peppermint makes your lips feel all tingly =)





You may want to consider trying this or you may not I don't know, but either way... here's the link! :)


http://neauties.com/Default.aspx





I hope this will help! This is my favorite lip gloss and I'm in 10th and my sister's favorite and she's in 6th... but of course she does everything I do :PWhat is a good clear lip gloss for kids?
You might not want to spend too much until she knows what kind of gloss she likes. There are inexpensive ones at the store, like CoverGirl. Their Lipslicks is kinda like chapstick in a twist tube or their Wetslicks are really good. You could even try Lip Smackers. If she wants something from a mall, I'd try MAC LipGlass in clear.
Beauty Rush by Victorias Secret has good lip gloss and it's what most middle school-high schoolers wear. And if she's going into 7th grade, she should be old enough to wear regular makeup too. I wore mascara in 6th grade and eyeliner in 7th.
Hey im in 8th grade and I still love to wear Lip Smacker Coca Cola Cherry... It's only $2.59 and you can get it like at Wal-mart or Walgreens :) It's also clear and taste good haha good luck HOPE THIS HELPED
Curious





I recommend what I use; Coonobabe


luxglo : either ';cloud nine';, or '; nude beach';


hope this helps


Google Coonobabe


btw - they ship 4 free, made in USA, and do not test on animals
BonneBell's LipLites in Crystal Clear.
beauty rush from victorias secret comes in clear colors
When i was younger i used NYC brand. They have it in many coulours from clear to purple! Its approx 1.99$ at walmart. :)
Lip smackers!!!!!! They come in so many flavors : ))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin