Monday, June 21, 2010

I accidentally washed my jeans with my lip gloss and now there are pink lip gloss stains all over them. Help!?

How do I make them come off. I washed them twice already and some little greasy spots are still all over my clothes.I accidentally washed my jeans with my lip gloss and now there are pink lip gloss stains all over them. Help!?
Heres a very handy site for your situation:


http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf585777.tip.h鈥?/a>I accidentally washed my jeans with my lip gloss and now there are pink lip gloss stains all over them. Help!?
that resolve stuff works really well, the stuff that has two compartments with two different detergents... other than that, go to like a dry-cleaning place and ask what they would do.
oxyclean
use that new Fab pen it works for me. you've seen it on TV commercials
try to rewash them
lol hahaa reminds me when i washed my cellphone in my jeans once..





i think it won't come out ...
why dont u just get a job and buy sum new jeans? who knows, maybe u can buy more than 1 pair. wont that b worth losing only one pair of jeans? or u can try 2 rewash them with sum laundry soap? DUH!! jk!
Well, make due with what you've got.


Buy some pink fabric dye and tye dye 'em.


You can even include other colors, like black and hot pink, now thats sexy!
First try oil-free make up remover


If that doesn't work, try rubbing alcohol.


If that doesn't work, sprinkle the stains w/ cornstarch. The gloss likely has oil in it and the cornstarch will absorb the gloss.





Then rewash on cold.
Have them dry-cleaned
Screw what eles everyone says use dish soap hang wash and air dry in the sun
I am sorry to say but the pants are ruined lip gloss stains when washed. Good Luck tho
ooh... that sounds bad. sorry! maybe a different kind of detergent? i don't really know. but maybe just getting a new pair of jeans would be best.
definitely use a natural citrus ';degreaser';, you can spray it directly on the gloss stain and let soak then scrub it out. Then wash in washer.
dont know what color they are now..but why dont you just tie-dye them and nobody will be wiser..
tide to go!!!
SHOUT WILL WORK......I GAURANTEE IT!!
this has happend to me what i did was i took some really hot water and put it in a large bowl. then i took a little bit of soap and let them soak
Wash them on their own with a lot of washing powder, say half a small box. There are stain removal soaps such as Stain Devil to remove grease if everything fails.
get a stain remover and like rub it in.
Use Simple Green straight/concentrate. It will work wonderfully for anything with oils/grease...lipstick, crayons, gloss, vegetable oil, etc. Pour it directly on the stains and let it set over night. Wash normally the next day. IT WILL WORK Good Luck!!
Instead of trying to take the lipgloss off, try decorating your pants to make it look like they were made like that.


1) Splatter some paint on them, and sew on some patches.


2) Take them into school and have all of your friends sign them in sharpie


3) Cut som holes in the jeans


4) Combine all three ideas, you will have the coolest jeans in the school

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin