Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best lip gloss from Sephora?

I got one there the other day, it was by Bourjois for $15 and it looks really cute. Any other recommendations??What is the best lip gloss from Sephora?
NARS lipgloss in any color looks amazing on any skintone! but my favorite is ';orgasm'; lol its sorta of a peachy pink shimmer.What is the best lip gloss from Sephora?
Sephora has my absolute FAVORITE lip gloss. I swear by it. It's called Stilla Lip Gloss.. They make it in a bunch of different flavors but peach and apricot are the best. It lasts forever too!!
I got Lorac Mocktail (color sex on the beach) and I really like it.
heyy hun, i absolutleyyy adore sephora my older sister works there so we have a TON of there products. you should try a line called ';plump your pucker the balm'; they come in greatt colors and smell great and have cute names like '; tutti my frutti'; and ';squeeze my lemons'; or try Dior Addict in # 573. I hope that this helps!
You should try brands like Hard Candy, Urban Decay, Sephora Brand, and Dior. They are all sold at Sephora and they last a long time.
Hawaii by Michael Kors. i think it was about $12





smells (%26amp; tastes =P) delicious! like oranges.. i reccomend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin