Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is a good recipe for homeade sugar scrub or/and homeade lip gloss?

I am not allergic to nuts or anything.What is a good recipe for homeade sugar scrub or/and homeade lip gloss?
you need vineger, sugar, and strawberries if your lip is not healthy and pink. you mix the vineger and sugar. the sugar makes it ';wow';. the starwberry juice thing gives it color.What is a good recipe for homeade sugar scrub or/and homeade lip gloss?
It's not a great recipe but my friend uses eyeshadow (which is nice because you can get any color you want) and mixes it with vasalene. It doesn't taste great but you can make any shade you want plus it's easy.
I haven't tried it, but I heard that this was a really good scrub.





I have tried the sea salt scrub on the second link though. And I do recommend lavendar, it's a wonderful smell and it helps with any blemishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin